Shae’s cause-driven projects are different from a typical production company. All Shae
participants are expected to volunteer a portion of their time, as an investment in the accountability
of the project. Below is a list of criteria that we ask our students to meet and relate to.
- Believe in Shae's values.
- Volunteer work on Shae projects is encouraged, hours are set on a individual basis according to skill sets of the volunteer.
- This path is reserved for high school and university students
- Project involvement must count for school credit
- Apprentice is compensated through school credit.
- Basic technical skills in area of interest are required
- Must demonstrate Shae Philosophy
- Available to university and post-university students
- Leader applicant must have either completed the Apprenticeship Path or volunteer 70 hours at start of project involvement
- Requires advanced technical and aesthetic skills in area of expertise
- Leader is compensated with a stipend based on experience and skill set
- A voluntary experience offered for the benefit of both parties
- Must be knowledgeable and credible in their field
- Previous Shae project experience or invitation from founders is required
- Value Shae Philosophy
- Mutual beneficial investment in Shae programs and projects
- Participate in Shae media outreach